Stardust Screen Saver Control 2003 is a free taskbar accessory that lets you launch and configure all your screen savers. Launch the default screen saver with a single click, or easily enable/disable it. Select from a list to launch/configure/disable any installed screen saver. Or, set Windows to randomly pick a screen saver. Includes easy install/uninstall.
» version 18.104.22.168 - posted on 2003-10-30
Stardust Screen Saver Control 2003 End-User License Agreement
BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE "YES" BUTTON, CAREFULLY READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. BY CLICKING ON THE "YES" BUTTON, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY AND ARE BECOMING A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, CLICK THE "NO" BUTTON AND DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE.
1. Stardust Software ("Stardust") grants to you a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, license to use this computer software product (the "Software"), in binary executable form on a single computer.
2. STARDUST MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THIS SOFTWARE OR ABOUT ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION INCLUDED WITH THE SOFTWARE, FOR ANY PURPOSE. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. STARDUST SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU OR ANY USER OF THE SOFTWARE.
3. All content included with the Software is the property of the applicable content owner and is protected by applicable copyright law. This License gives you no rights to such content.
4. Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain in Stardust and/or its suppliers. You agree to abide by the copyright law and all other applicable laws of the United States including, but not limited to, export control laws. You acknowledge that the Software in source code form remains a confidential trade secret of Stardust and/or its suppliers and therefore you agree not to modify the Software or attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software, except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction.
5. Stardust may terminate this License at any time by delivering notice to you and you may terminate this License at any time by destroying or erasing your copy of the Software. Upon termination of this License you agree to destroy or erase the Software. In the event of termination, the following sections of this License will survive: 2, 3, 4, and 6. This License is personal to you and you agree not to assign your rights herein. This License shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington and, as to matters affecting copyrights, trademarks and patents, by U.S. federal law. This License sets forth the entire agreement between you and Stardust.
6. STARDUST OR ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR (a) INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY SORT, WHETHER ARISING IN TORT, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF STARDUST HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (b) FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL NOT APPLY TO LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE LAW PROHIBITS SUCH LIMITATION. FURTHERMORE, SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Stardust and Screen Saver Control are trademarks of Stardust Software.
Copyright (C) 1997-2003 Stardust Software. All Rights Reserved.
Stardust Software, 15127 NE 24th Street #555, Redmond, WA 98052 USA.
Tel: (425)558-4984, Fax: (425)558-4985, Web: http://www.stardustsoftware.com